Subject: Re: Reboot (OFF TOPIC)
From: Brian Dady <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 08:16:26 -0800

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, Gord Davison wrote:

<SNIP>
> 
> ABC's reason for not renewing the show was apparently that it didn't fit in
> with their "style" [paraphrasing] and that it wasn't really appealing to a 
> kids market; the lingo and dialogue were too "adult" [more paraphrasing]. Maybe
> only animators watched the show :-) [I know I did, er, do.]
> 
> - Gord Davison
> 
> 

My 10-year-old son and I both watch (and like) it.  Oh I forgot, he's 
used lightwave (and likes it).  I guess that qualifies him as an animator 
(jr.) too.  Actually since were in the heart of Silicon Valley, the high 
tech center of the nation, perhaps Reboot's following would be greater 
here, than in, say the Midwest or the South.  I do hope NBC picks it up.  
OTOH, perhaps this opens the door for a Lightwave generated cartoon. 
<yelling into the other room> "BJ, come here a minute..."

=====================================================///=======================
 Brian Dady --* Video Magic / modeller, animator    /// info is not knowledge
 Santa Clara, California   / S/W developer      \\\/// knowledge is not wisdom
=================================================\XX/==========================